12V LED SMD bulb for new vehicles, no dashboard / OBC error for burned bulb
- USAGE for vehicles: daytime running lights (DRL), backup lamp, direction indicators
- If normal LED bulbs show burned bulb notification on board computer, or if they are shut down by computer, or if they smolder while they are not turned on, CANBUS bulbs will solve this problem in most cases (there might be exceptions on some vehicles like error for license plate illumination on VW Golf 6 2008.+, Škoda Octavia 2 FL 2009.+, Audi A3 8P FL 2008.+, VAG MQB platform 2012.+, FIAT models 2005.+, Alfa Romeo models 2010.+, also in case when position lights are being shut down by the computer with some CANBUS bulbs on Mercedes models W211, W220 etc.). Above stated side effects can be solved by installing additional CANBUS resistors next to CANBUS or normal LED bulbs:
- Consumption is expressed in watts @ 12V voltage.
- If used as direction indicators, CANBUS error cancelers (8 Ohm / 25W) are needed for this bulb to work properly on 12V vehicles.
On these vehicles CANBUS error cancelers are not needed (tested):
- Audi A4/A5 B8/B8.5 – direction indicators
- Audi TT/TTS/TTRS 8J – reverse lights / direction indicators
- VW Passat CC – reverse lights
- VW Golf 7 VII reverse lights (halogen taillamps)