12/24V M-TECH Platinum bulbs:
- USAGE for vehicles: daytime running lights, stop lamps, direction indicators
- USAGE for boats: navigation & anchor lighting
- Consumption is expressed in watts @ 12V voltage.
- If bulbs are used on 12V vehicle that has CANBUS system for bulb diagnostics, CANBUS error cancelers (13-15 Ohm / 25W) might be needed to cancel OBC burned bulb notifications.
- If used as direction indicators, CANBUS error cancelers (8 Ohm / 25W) might be needed for this bulb to work properly on 12V vehicles
- BMW 1 F20/F21 (coding of electronics might be needed)
- BMW 3 F30/F31 (coding of electronics might be needed)
- BMW X1 F48 (coding of electronics might be needed)
Retrofit Platinum series is an innovative line based solely on the Osram Opto Semiconductors LEDs and other high quality components. This series is fully designed in Poland by our Research & Development department. What distinguishes the M-Tech Platinum retrofit series from all other low and mid-range products is a technology used to control working temperature of a diode itself. When the temperature limit levels are reached, the power consumption automatically decreases until the right balance is acquired. This advanced solution combined with an overvoltage protection provide a 3-year warranty on all Platinum products.
LED type: 4x HP LED Osram Opto Semiconductors
Color: cool white, yellow
Wattage: max. 3,5W max. 450lm
Voltage: 12V DC
Application: brake and stop light, daytime running ligts (DRL), side indicators
– longer lifespan
– low power consumption
– faster switching between on and off
– shock resistance
– easy installation
– vibrant colors
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors LEDs used, guarantee a long lifespan and highest quality.